The Compensation Plan
As you’ve probably guessed by now, seven’s a magic number around here. The seven adaptogens that comprise Brekhman’s Choice Special Formula are at the very heart of Saba.
So it’s no surprise that you’ll also find seven ways to earn money with Saba:
1 — Direct Sales: Purchase products at the wholesale price and sell at the retail price.
2 — Preferred Customers: Earn weekly commissions from preferred customers who purchase Saba, auto-ship or re-order product.
3 — Fast Start: Enroll a new associate with a product pack and earn up-front bonuses.
4 — Enroller’s Enroller Bonus: Earn up-front bonuses when your personally enrolled Associates enroll new Associates with a product pack.
5 — Weekly Team Commissions: As a qualified Associate you earn 10% of your lesser leg commissionable volume (CV) on Team A or Team B. Example: If you had $1,000 CV on your strong leg and $800 CV on your lesser leg, you would earn $80. (10% of 800). Your commissions cap out at $25,000 per week from your pay side. Commissions are paid weekly and direct deposited into your checking account. If you are not on direct deposit, commissions will be paid when you earn $100 or enroll a new Associate.
6 — Matching Bonus:
- 1st generation 50% Receive when you become a Sr. Associate
- 2nd generation 20% Receive when you become a Director
- 3rd generation 10% Receive when you become a Bronze Director
- 4th generation 5% Receive when you become a Silver Director
- 5th generation 5% Receive when you become a Gold Director
- 6th generation 5% Receive when you become a Platinum Director
- 7th generation 5% Receive when you become a Executive Platinum Director
Example: Bob, a Platinum Director, personally enrolls Jim, another Platinum Director, who earns $10,000 on his weekly pay side commissions. Bob would receive $5,000 for Jim’s matching bonus (50% of $10,000).
7 — Monthly Bonus Pool: 3% of the wholesale volume of Saba is put into a bonus pool, paid out each month to top producers and builders.
Plus you can earn additional income from cash contests, awards, recognition and much more.